Friday, October 12, 2012

INVESTING

Been busy lately making moves both digital and physical. Picked up an iPad 3 so I can run the Square Register app, full of inventory, without any lag or crashing. Grabbed a Wacom tablet a few weeks ago from a friend and have been getting used to that. Still not as smooth as ink on paper, but it's getting better with each use.

Been going back and forth with how I want the site to look at first. I know I'll change the look up often, but still trying to figure out how I want it for now. Pretty simple yet still containing all the pertinent info.

Next step, count my capitol and get this first round of shirts printed in time for Halloween. There will be an orange theme throughout so it's fairly time sensitive. Fingers crossed I'll have real shirts in hand in the next few weeks.

To whomever's reading this so far, thanks for being interested.

-Slo

0 comments:

Post a Comment